Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Born after 1995, Gen Z are true mobile mavericks. Growing up in an untethered world of smartphones, tablets and wifi, this generation’s perspective is both multi-cultural and global. This distinguishes them from prior generations. Therefore, marketers need to understand Gen Z to craft effective messaging and content tailored to their view of the world. Here are nine insights every marketer needs based on JWT Intelligence’s Gen Z: Digital in their DNA (April 2012) Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog