Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Content Marketing rocks despite being around for years. Content marketing consists of human communication transmitted from one person to another. Don’t take my word for it, here’s what seven content marketing rockstars said about the subject at Content Marketing World. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
With the increase in ownership of mobile devices including smartphones and tablets, consider how to integrate mobile into your marketing plans. While your audience may not be as tech savvy as you are, don’t underestimate their desire to seek your business on a mobile device even if it’s a B2B offering. Here are three marketing questions to get your mobile plans on track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
My recent post of marketing definitions with contributions from seventy-two different sources generated a lot of discussion around what marketing is. One interesting topic that arose in these discussions was the question of what marketing is NOT. As with art, examining negative space provides a different view of marketing and how it functions within an organization. Here are five definitions of what marketing is NOT.