Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
How many screens are you viewing now? While I’d like your complete and undivided attention, chances are you’ve viewing more than one screen right now based on recent research from Google, Ipsos and Sterling Brand. For marketers this is a major challenge since they don’t have their audience’s focused attention. And even if they do have their audience’s attention, it’s likely to be interrupted at anytime by another device. To help you better understand current device usage and it’s implications for content marketing, here’s an examination of the research and seven tactics to maximize multi-screen effectiveness.