Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
For many marketers, an interactive marketing analytical framework for planning and analysis is an essential to achieve intended business goals and ensuring marketing campaign success on a continuing basis.
This article provides a detailed conceptual approach for assessing an interactive marketing campaign’s effectiveness.
At the heart of almost any interactive marketing program are seven steps which aim to engage prospects and customers to develop a profitable relationship. These steps provide a framework for planning an online campaign as well as for providing an in-depth creative brief.
As budget season approaches for many companies, it’s a good time to review your interactive marketing metrics and assess their effectiveness at monitoring your business. While measuring something is better than not tracking anything, as your marketing gets more sophisticated so should your related analytics. This tracking is critical in determining marketing effectiveness. (Keep reading for research data and table to guide your metrics.)