- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
For many marketers, an interactive marketing analytical framework for planning and analysis is an essential to achieve intended business goals and ensuring marketing campaign success on a continuing basis.
This article provides a detailed conceptual approach for assessing an interactive marketing campaign’s effectiveness.
At the heart of almost any interactive marketing program are seven steps which aim to engage prospects and customers to develop a profitable relationship. These steps provide a framework for planning an online campaign as well as for providing an in-depth creative brief.
As budget season approaches for many companies, it’s a good time to review your interactive marketing metrics and assess their effectiveness at monitoring your business. While measuring something is better than not tracking anything, as your marketing gets more sophisticated so should your related analytics. This tracking is critical in determining marketing effectiveness. (Keep reading for research data and table to guide your metrics.)