Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Use Instagram for social media marketing? Here are 5 Instagram marketing tips to help you gain brand awareness based on research with charts & examples.
Are photos part of your social media marketing strategy? Here are 15 winning social media photo tactics to get your audience engaged with snackable content.
Added Instagram to your social media mix yet? If not, here are 8 Instagram tips to maximize branding and social media impact based on TrackMaven’s research.
About 60% of the top brands are on Instagram. Is yours? If not, you should reconsider because Instagram is the current see and be seen social media site that’s giving Pinterest a run for its money. Owned by Facebook, Instagram has 90 million monthly active users, 40 million photos per day, and 8,500 likes per second according to Simply Measured. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
For marketers, 2012 was dominated by social media’s evolution beyond its high growth phase, the explosion of content marketing, and the growth of smartphones, tablets and other connected devices. These three trends influenced how we see the world, connect with each other and shop. Here are the top 12 Actionable Marketing blog posts of 2012 from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.