Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
To deliver your original, branded content to an audience aggregated around a topic of interest, in a variety of formats, on a regular schedule, content marketers have three distinct options. They are social media, owned (or internal) media and third party (or paid) media. These are explained here with an infographic chart that lays out the differences in terms of marketing goals, audience, benefits and challenges.