Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
To deliver your original, branded content to an audience aggregated around a topic of interest, in a variety of formats, on a regular schedule, content marketers have three distinct options. They are social media, owned (or internal) media and third party (or paid) media. These are explained here with an infographic chart that lays out the differences in terms of marketing goals, audience, benefits and challenges.