Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Small Business Social Media Trends for 2014. 25 small business social media facts including 3 charts based on research. Includes 10 smb social media tips.
Is your CEO in tune with how your audience communicates and engages with your firm and brand on social media? If he’s like over 2/3 of Fortune 500 CEOs, chances are the answer is no based on recent research by Domo/CEO.com. Here are 3 social media challenges and 7 actionable social media tips. Charts and facts included.
The fastest growing small businesses (SMBs) are known for being nimble players who leverage the most effective business and marketing tools to extend reach and increase sales cost-efficiently. As a result, they’ve been early social media adopters leading marketers to more effective use of new and evolving social media platforms.
To benefit from their experience, examine this new research from The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, entitled 2012 Inc 500 Social Media Settles In. It shows how small businesses are using the power of social media to achieve their goals. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog