Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
The fastest growing small businesses (SMBs) are known for being nimble players who leverage the most effective business and marketing tools to extend reach and increase sales cost-efficiently. As a result, they’ve been early social media adopters leading marketers to more effective use of new and evolving social media platforms.
To benefit from their experience, examine this new research from The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, entitled 2012 Inc 500 Social Media Settles In. It shows how small businesses are using the power of social media to achieve their goals. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog