Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
By nature, people are visual and we’re attracted to images, especially those containing people. Powered by the desire for visual content, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram all grew during 2012, dubbed the “the rise of the visual web” by comScore.
Increased ownership of mobile devices containing cameras means that many consumers can snap an image whenever they wish and easily share it to a broad audience via social media, email or text. As a marketer, you can leverage this powerful content marketing to achieve your business goals.
Here are 5 facts and 7 benefits (with actionable marketing tips) to provide the power of visual content marketing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
When it comes to blogs as social media fodder and content marketing gold, bloggers get it. Convincing them of the importance of blogging isn’t the issue. Their biggest challenge is getting help in a variety of forms to continually publish fresh, engaging blog content.
Don’t worry — We’ve got you covered with blogging 411 info to help you efficiently leverage resources in seven of the areas where many bloggers typically need support. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog