Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Represented by the Inc 500, the highest growth small businesses get content marketing as a means to expand their reach and increase profitable sales when compared to their larger, more established Fortune 500 counterparts.
These small business (SMB) organizations must be leaner and more effective at maximizing each aspect of their marketing mix to compete with larger, more complex firms. Content marketing helps them build trust by offering the type of promotion-free information their customers actively seek during the purchase process. Includes seven tactics that unlock the power of your business blog. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Despite the rush to prepare and hunker down as Winter Storm Nemo blew through the northeast, drivers were stranded and businesses closed. Similarly your blog can be the victim of a storm. Once you decide to publish a blog and build an audience you’ve created a media entity with a responsibility to your readers and community to keep a regular publication schedule. Once you stop, your blog is at risk of freezing over because it’s easy to tell yourself it’s only another day and no one will notice. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog