Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Help a Reporter
Blogger outreach is used by one out of five niche businesses according to Chief Marketer research. It’s no surprise since blogger outreach can yield powerful results. It’s another way of leveraging other people’s audiences. So how does a marketer implement a blogger outreach program? Here are: 3 reasons to use blogger outreach, 4 ways to use blogger outreach effectively and 9 steps to implement blogger outreach. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
If you’re like most bloggers, you’re always looking for new ways to expand your blog readership. I know I am. Think beyond your blog. Try new methods of attracting new readers that you haven’t tried before. Your goal is to make your blog popular. Here are seventeen tips to help you get started. Source – Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog