- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Do you know where 2016 content marketing is going? 3 Key 2016 Content Marketing Trends to help you increase your content results. Charts and tips included.
Fueling social media growth and search optimization, content marketing is on a growth trajectory. Many marketers think content marketing is either B2B or B2C but as Heather Meza of Cisco pointed out, “Content marketing isn’t B2C or B2B, it’s P2P.”Take a look at five of the significant elements of content marketing strategy as used by B2B and B2C marketers, you’ll find their approaches are strikingly similar. That’s why it makes sense to think of content marketing as people-to-people. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Content Marketing rocks despite being around for years. Content marketing consists of human communication transmitted from one person to another. Don’t take my word for it, here’s what seven content marketing rockstars said about the subject at Content Marketing World. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog