Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Fueling social media growth and search optimization, content marketing is on a growth trajectory. Many marketers think content marketing is either B2B or B2C but as Heather Meza of Cisco pointed out, “Content marketing isn’t B2C or B2B, it’s P2P.”Take a look at five of the significant elements of content marketing strategy as used by B2B and B2C marketers, you’ll find their approaches are strikingly similar. That’s why it makes sense to think of content marketing as people-to-people. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Content Marketing rocks despite being around for years. Content marketing consists of human communication transmitted from one person to another. Don’t take my word for it, here’s what seven content marketing rockstars said about the subject at Content Marketing World. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog