Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
While it may seem like a waste of time, you must craft the best title you can to ensure the maximum number of people read and/or share your content. Here are ten tips guaranteed to help you attract more readers and to get them to click-through on your content and blog posts. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Twelve topics and related headlines to help you quickly develop content marketing and blog posts related to Back-to-School. Before you dive into creating your content, take time to think through how you can reuse your content for other uses. Each one has an example to help you get on track. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Want to generate qualified leads for your business? Well, I’ve got one word for you—Blogs! Here are twenty ways that a blog can help you generate qualified prospects and customers for your business, regardless of whether it’s B2B, B2C, not-for-profit or solopreneur.