Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Promoting your blog is the most important of the five Ps of blogging. Without getting the word out about your blog, your content will never maximize its reach. To this end, leverage Facebook and Twitter to support your promotional blog activities. Here are twenty-five actionable tactics to help you use Facebook and Twitter to promote your blog.
To rock Twitter, you need to focus on your area(s) of expertise and to actively build and engage with others who share the same interest(s). This takes time just as offline relationships do.
With over 11,500 followers, I’ve learned how Twitter works by using the platform and observing what works and what doesn’t. My investment of time and attention has yielded returns in the form of friendships and learning I couldn’t have gotten elsewhere.
Here are my seven secrets to becoming a star on Twitter. Source: Heidi Cohen’s actionable marketing blog.
If you want to build your Twitter following, take some advice from Spiderman and stay focused; according to research by Carnegie Mellon researcher Yi-Chia Wang. To leverage the power of Wang’s findings, here are ten Twitter tactics to focus your activity to maximize results. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog