Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Does your blog have what it takes to be the Harry Potter of Your Niche? Harry Potter is a powerful fan magnet. Harry Potter enthusiasts dress up to wait in line to get the latest Harry Potter release. Having sold the early Harry Potter books in the late 1990s I’m not surprised. Regardless of where the promotion was buried, the books broke sales records. While I’d like to think it was my stellar marketing, the reality is that the magic was in Harry Potter’s DNA but you don’t need to be Harry Potter to work this wizardry on your blog. You just need the magical formulas to work his spells.
Chelsea Clinton’s story book wedding to finace Marc Mezvinsky was kept secret. Here are 3 offer-realted marketing lessons from Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. Please read on ….