Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Does your blog have what it takes to be the Harry Potter of Your Niche? Harry Potter is a powerful fan magnet. Harry Potter enthusiasts dress up to wait in line to get the latest Harry Potter release. Having sold the early Harry Potter books in the late 1990s I’m not surprised. Regardless of where the promotion was buried, the books broke sales records. While I’d like to think it was my stellar marketing, the reality is that the magic was in Harry Potter’s DNA but you don’t need to be Harry Potter to work this wizardry on your blog. You just need the magical formulas to work his spells.
Chelsea Clinton’s story book wedding to finace Marc Mezvinsky was kept secret. Here are 3 offer-realted marketing lessons from Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. Please read on ….