Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Dr. Seuss’ rhyming wisdom provides social media lessons for all of us. During the holidays, who among us hasn’t wondered as the Grinch did, “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more….”
Across the Seuss oeuvre, here are seven of the most appropriate social media lessons for the holidays, a time when we’re surrounded with family and friends. Of course, in true Dr. Seuss fashion, his quotes are worth listening to all year round, regardless of age.