Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Do you need help with your social media cheer? Don’t be a Grinch. Use these 5 social media tips based on Dr. Seuss quotes.
Dr. Seuss’ rhyming wisdom provides social media lessons for all of us. During the holidays, who among us hasn’t wondered as the Grinch did, “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more….”
Across the Seuss oeuvre, here are seven of the most appropriate social media lessons for the holidays, a time when we’re surrounded with family and friends. Of course, in true Dr. Seuss fashion, his quotes are worth listening to all year round, regardless of age.