- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on September 8, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Content Marketing |
All <strong>strong content</strong>, regardless of format, contains the same elements of great writing at its core. Writing, at its best, understands its audience and tells timeless stories from which readers learn and expand their horizons. The same is true of content marketing; it’s not rehashed marketing-speak but rather information that informs and entertains. To help you take your content marketing to the next level, here are writing tips from fifteen great authors.