Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Photographs, images and graphics are eye-candy readers can’t resist. When it comes to content marketing, each picture and illustration does the work of a 1,000 words pulling prospective readers in. Marketers take advantage of this attribute by using images to make content easier to consume and more accessible to a broader audience. Here are seven reasons content marketing needs photographs, images and graphics.