Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on July 26, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Who hasn’t heard the Godfather’s words, “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer”? Originally spoken by Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in The Godfather Part II, this advice is important to heed in your social media interactions, especially if, like the Godfather, you represent an organization with interests that extend beyond your personal relationships.