Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Initiated by Nate Bonilla-Warford, who liked the idea that April 16th is the four times four day of the fourth month, Foursquare Day is a social media celebration by its users for its users. (Here’s mobile marketing data to give you background on the marketplace.) Foursquare is about what happens when you close your laptop to go out and connect according to founder, Dennis Crowley during a Social Media Week interview. Here’s data and insight to help you leverage the power of location-based services in your marketing mix. [Data and charts included!]