- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Google Author Rank
Posted on February 21, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Blogging |
Blogging is a key element of social media, content marketing and search optimization. It should be at the heart of your digital marketing plans.
Regardless of whether you’re a newbie or experienced blogger; or you’re an independent or business blogger, you need to use a combination of tools to maximize your return on blogging.
The best blogging tools support a combination of social media, content marketing and search optimization. Here are seven tools that are core to blogging success. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog