- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on April 7, 2014 by Ian Cleary in Social Media |
There are so many social media channels and it’s very difficult to keep up. This is challenging and difficult for Marketers and we all struggle with it. In this article we outline 7 tools that will help dramatically improve your social media productivity and help support your strategy.
Posted on February 21, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Blogging |
Blogging is a key element of social media, content marketing and search optimization. It should be at the heart of your digital marketing plans.
Regardless of whether you’re a newbie or experienced blogger; or you’re an independent or business blogger, you need to use a combination of tools to maximize your return on blogging.
The best blogging tools support a combination of social media, content marketing and search optimization. Here are seven tools that are core to blogging success. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog