Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Golden age of PR
With the evolution of communications and media, the options for getting PR’s well crafted messages out to various publics, on behalf of individuals or organizations, have increased. PR’s tailored communication can be distributed one-to-many, one-to-one and/or many-to-many across owned media, third party media and/or social media via online and offline vehicles. Here are five reasons why now is the Golden Age of PR.