Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Golden age of PR
With the evolution of communications and media, the options for getting PR’s well crafted messages out to various publics, on behalf of individuals or organizations, have increased. PR’s tailored communication can be distributed one-to-many, one-to-one and/or many-to-many across owned media, third party media and/or social media via online and offline vehicles. Here are five reasons why now is the Golden Age of PR.