Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
When the Godfather spoke, everyone listened. Is the same true of your marketing? Everyone took Don Vito Corleone, played by Marlon Brando seriously, when he said to his godson, Johnny Fontane in The Godfather, “I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.” For the Godfather, that meant do as I say or I’ll kill you. While marketers don’t need to go to that extreme, they must develop effective offers related to marketing’s traditional 4Ps. Here are fifty offer-related questions to help construct your offer. (Note: Include this as part of your mid-year marketing checkup.)