- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
When the Godfather spoke, everyone listened. Is the same true of your marketing? Everyone took Don Vito Corleone, played by Marlon Brando seriously, when he said to his godson, Johnny Fontane in The Godfather, “I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.” For the Godfather, that meant do as I say or I’ll kill you. While marketers don’t need to go to that extreme, they must develop effective offers related to marketing’s traditional 4Ps. Here are fifty offer-related questions to help construct your offer. (Note: Include this as part of your mid-year marketing checkup.)