Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Born after 1995, Gen Z are true mobile mavericks. Growing up in an untethered world of smartphones, tablets and wifi, this generation’s perspective is both multi-cultural and global. This distinguishes them from prior generations. Therefore, marketers need to understand Gen Z to craft effective messaging and content tailored to their view of the world. Here are nine insights every marketer needs based on JWT Intelligence’s Gen Z: Digital in their DNA (April 2012) Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog