Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Don’t underestimate the buying power and influence of the Millennial Generation, those people born between 1977 and 2000. Despite often being classified with Gen Xers, Millennials are starting to exhibit distinct characteristics of their own that marketers need to understand in order to create appropriate products and messaging. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Do you really know how the 18 to 49 year old market, better known as Gen X and Gen Y, is changing and what this means for your marketing, especially where social media and mobile are concerned? If not, this research is crucial to your marketing since these two market segments live and communicate via social media and they research, connect and purchase with their mobile devices. Therefore you must move from being present on social media to integrating social media into every aspect of your business to be where your customers are when they want to engage with you. [5 Critical Trends with Research & Charts] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog