Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Do you have sufficient content marketing resources for your business? If not, here’s how to leverage your corporate information.
Apple created a new category of computing devices known as tablets when they introduced the iPad last April. iPads look like a large iPhone (here’s information on the mobile market) without the telephony (aka, the ability to make a phone call.) Tablets with a 5” to 15” diagonal touchscreens are positioned between smartphones and computers in terms of computing ability and price. Since these Internet capable devices provide a rich content consumption experience through photographs and video, marketers and media executives hope that tablets will create the basis for premium paid online content products and engaging advertising.