Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Apple created a new category of computing devices known as tablets when they introduced the iPad last April. iPads look like a large iPhone (here’s information on the mobile market) without the telephony (aka, the ability to make a phone call.) Tablets with a 5” to 15” diagonal touchscreens are positioned between smartphones and computers in terms of computing ability and price. Since these Internet capable devices provide a rich content consumption experience through photographs and video, marketers and media executives hope that tablets will create the basis for premium paid online content products and engaging advertising.