Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
If there was a social media equivalent of the 2013 Baseball All Star game, who would you choose to be your social media star?
Check out any list of top social media experts and you’ll find that they have a set of consistent traits. While following these traits by themselves won’t necessarily make you a social media star, they will help you establish your social media credentials.
Social media has transformed customer service from a faceless voice at the end of your 800 number to the people who make your firm real by engaging with consumers, in real time, showing them you care. Yet, there’s a disconnect between how companies and consumers view customer service delivered via social media platforms. Here are 5 ways that social media changes customer service.
For many of the plugged-in generation, the idea of spending their working hours hanging out on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites sounds like a dream job. From a corporate perspective, the question of when you should bring the … Continue reading