Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
We live in a four-screen world filled with smartphones, tablets, computers and televisions. This device proliferation has changed how and where we consume content so that we spend an average of 4.4 hours per day of leisure time in front of one or more of these screens.
Three content marketing trends have emerged from four-screen content consumption based on Mark Armstrong’s examination of Pocket (formerly Read It Later)’s data. Smart marketers can leverage these trends to maximize content longevity and consumption to drive sales. Here are the three trends and nine related actionable marketing tactics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog