Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
We live in a four-screen world filled with smartphones, tablets, computers and televisions. This device proliferation has changed how and where we consume content so that we spend an average of 4.4 hours per day of leisure time in front of one or more of these screens.
Three content marketing trends have emerged from four-screen content consumption based on Mark Armstrong’s examination of Pocket (formerly Read It Later)’s data. Smart marketers can leverage these trends to maximize content longevity and consumption to drive sales. Here are the three trends and nine related actionable marketing tactics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog