Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Added Instagram to your social media mix yet? If not, here are 8 Instagram tips to maximize branding and social media impact based on TrackMaven’s research.
Is your CEO in tune with how your audience communicates and engages with your firm and brand on social media? If he’s like over 2/3 of Fortune 500 CEOs, chances are the answer is no based on recent research by Domo/CEO.com. Here are 3 social media challenges and 7 actionable social media tips. Charts and facts included.
70% of the Fortune 500 CEOs have no presence on social networks according to The 2012 Fortune 500 Social CEO Index compiled by CEO.com and Domo.
These CEOs myopically miss the connection between their lack of social media activity and their standing with customers, employees and the general pubic. Social CEOs by the numbers. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.