Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Making the case for content marketing requires a cost-benefit analysis to determine whether it’s a profitable investment just like with any other project or initiative vying for corporate resources. Fortunately, when it comes to content marketing, the benefits far outweigh the expenses. [TWEET THIS INFOGRAPHIC] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
From a marketer’s perspective, QR codesmake offline surfaces and content a cost-effective conduit to deliver online marketing content across a wide variety of formats.
While QR code adoption increased from 1% in 2010 to 5% in 2011 according toForrester, only one in eight smartphone owners uses QR codes. With smartphone ownership positioned to grow at an accelerated pace, why isn’t QR code usage expanding at a similar rate? To understand the challenges marketers who want to use QR codes face, here are ten ways to prevent QR code failure and how to incorporate them into your marketing more effectively.
Afraid of numbers and data but you need some strong analysis and information for your digital marketing? If so, here’s a great resource with a list of 16 digital marketing data analytics references.