Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
On blogs, format not content is king. Without reading a word of content, 94% of people distrusted a site based on its format according to research of online health sites by Elizabeth Sillence, Pam Briggs, Lesley Fishwick and Peter Harris. Therefore, blog format commands readership while content converts visitors into loyal readers.
Increase your blog’s trustworthiness and hence its readership by improving your blog format. Here are thirty-one elements to get your blog on track while ensuring your 360° brand is integrated into every aspect of your blog structure and content. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Blogs require more that amazing quality content to yield optimal results. They require a combination of different elements that attracting attention and make it easier for readers to consumption content. Here are seven common blogging mistakes that are guaranteed to hurt your blog’s results. To improve your blog’s effectiveness, a set of tactics are included with each mistake to help your blog succeed. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog