Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Don’t let Tumblr’s classification as a microblogging platform stop you from using the hip image driven social media venue to support your marketing.
Tumblr isn’t your big brother’s blog. Rather the content-based social media platform is a playground for your brand’s imagination where you can attract visitors with amazing visuals, graphics and great quotes. Most posts are short and pin-like (as in Pinterest).
Here’s a combination of Tumblr usage statistics and actionable marketing tactics for staking your Tumblr turf. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog