Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Location based services are breaking through. One out five smartphone owners or 12.7 million users checked in with a smartphone to a location-based service (LBS) in March 2011. What does this mean for your marketing? Data included.
Initiated by Nate Bonilla-Warford, who liked the idea that April 16th is the four times four day of the fourth month, Foursquare Day is a social media celebration by its users for its users. (Here’s mobile marketing data to give you background on the marketplace.) Foursquare is about what happens when you close your laptop to go out and connect according to founder, Dennis Crowley during a Social Media Week interview. Here’s data and insight to help you leverage the power of location-based services in your marketing mix. [Data and charts included!]