Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Don’t underestimate the buying power and influence of the Millennial Generation, those people born between 1977 and 2000. Despite often being classified with Gen Xers, Millennials are starting to exhibit distinct characteristics of their own that marketers need to understand in order to create appropriate products and messaging. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Posted by Heidi Cohen on December 31, 2010 in E-commerce, Email Marketing, Market Research Insights, Social Media |
2010 was an important turning point for online marketing, particularly in terms of portable devices, new technologies and expanded communications channels. These highlights had a significant impact on marketing during the past year and will create a dynamic landscape for 2011 and beyond.