Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Brands represent a person, product or business’ identity. This makes them a critical marketing component. Encompassing a consistent set of intangibles, each brand has an associated perceived value that extends online, offline and in real life. As a marketer, do you maximize the 360 degree branding impact of real life events? If not, here are seven tips on to integrate your branding into real life events. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Live blogging is a specialized form of blogging where bloggers transmit the information from a live event or conference. Ideally, it’s done in real time or on the day of the event. Here are five approaches to live blogging. While they differ, understand that one approach isn’t necessarily better than the others.