Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
The golden rule applies to Pinterest etiquette. Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you. On an image driven content site, following this seemingly simple rule isn’t always as easy as it appears, especially for marketers who may not understand the platform’s implicit rules of conduct. To help you mind your Pinterest manners, here are thirteen recommendations to guide your pinning activity. (Here’s what Pinterest says about etiquette.)