Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Edelman’s 2013 Trust Barometer
Without trust, customers won’t believe what your brand represents or what you say on your site, on third party sites or on social media. Even worse, they won’t buy from you, regardless of whether you’re a B2B, B2C, not-for-profit or solopreneur.
To this end, Edelman’s 2013 Trust Barometer reveals five trust element marketers must take into account when developing their social media and content marketing plans. Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog analyzes the data.