Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
In today’s information filled social media world, your content marketing must standout to be noticed. Let’s face it while white papers and research have been B2B marketing mainstays, they don’t necessarily attract sufficient attention to get prospects to take a desired action. While the information conveyed is useful, these content offerings they need a marketing facelift to transform them into social media darlings. Here’s a comparison of two content marketing offerings. And, to get your content marketing on track, here are twelve steps that every marketer can use.
CES, The consumer electronics show, once again shows how much Americans love their digital devices and continue to spend lots of time on them consuming content (data included). As a marketer, are you offering 8-tracks in an iTunes world? Here are 5 questions to help you assess your product offering and marketing plans as they relate to tomorrow’s hot electronic gadgets.