Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
In today’s information filled social media world, your content marketing must standout to be noticed. Let’s face it while white papers and research have been B2B marketing mainstays, they don’t necessarily attract sufficient attention to get prospects to take a desired action. While the information conveyed is useful, these content offerings they need a marketing facelift to transform them into social media darlings. Here’s a comparison of two content marketing offerings. And, to get your content marketing on track, here are twelve steps that every marketer can use.
CES, The consumer electronics show, once again shows how much Americans love their digital devices and continue to spend lots of time on them consuming content (data included). As a marketer, are you offering 8-tracks in an iTunes world? Here are 5 questions to help you assess your product offering and marketing plans as they relate to tomorrow’s hot electronic gadgets.