Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Just as we celebrate Earth Day by setting up processes to preserve our natural resources – recycling and reusing products like paper, glass and plastic – content marketers must consider how to conserve their scarce resources, namely content, budget and employee time.
Similar to being green, content marketers can achieve their goals by rethinking how they use their limited business resources. Here’s a seven step plan to help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Earth Day teaches us the benefits of reducing, reusing and recycling. In terms of content marketing, recycling is defined as turning old content into new content, often in another format that’s useful. It’s called recycled content because it’s not created from scratch. Recycled content isn’t reusing the same exact content in another location. Here are 56 ways to recycle content marketing across 21 content formats.