Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on November 25, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Don Draper’s words still resonate today because, while the Mad Men lived in an earlier less complex marketing world, the marketing issues they confronted remain the same. The difference is that our social media infused landscape provides more communications platforms and requires a greater level of transparency and engagement. Here are five Don Draper’s quotes that sound like he was talking about social media.