Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Social media has matured and your business must be on a variety of platforms including Google+. In less than a year, Google+ grew from nothing to 18.9 million unique visitors at the end of February 2012, according to Compete data reported by Google’s Avinash Kaushik. That’s half the size of Twitter and slightly more than one-tenth the size of Facebook. While Google+ may have lost some of its momentum, it’s still a platform where every marketer needs to be present. Here are five Google+ data points and 12 actionable tactics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.