Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on October 22, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media has been around for a while and has become an integral part of many consumers’ lives. As a result, the composition of older social media networks has changed. For example, Twitter is now 53% female. Here are five things your boss doesn’t want to know about social media and strategies that will win him over. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog