Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Context is king according to Brian Solis. Remember the old saying “if you have lemons, make margaritas”? Well I’m afraid you’ll have to make lemonade if you’re context is less than party friendly. Yes, context really matters. Here are two great examples.
Sometimes a robot is better at communicating with humans than a human. Millennia, the talking robot in Hoovers’ booth at the DMA 2010, did a great job of engaging me and getting me to stop. What can you do to help your message break through?
When adding trade show exhibits to your marketing mix, it’s critical to make your firm stand out. Premiums, aka tchotchkes, are one way to accomplish this. Here are 5 factors that make your firm’s give-aways more effective. Please read on …
From a marketing perspective, taking a trade show booth is an important investment. Here are 3 questions to help you determine whether you should take a booth at a conference and 5 tactics to make the most of your investment. Please read on…