Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Initiated by Nate Bonilla-Warford, who liked the idea that April 16th is the four times four day of the fourth month, Foursquare Day is a social media celebration by its users for its users. (Here’s mobile marketing data to give you background on the marketplace.) Foursquare is about what happens when you close your laptop to go out and connect according to founder, Dennis Crowley during a Social Media Week interview. Here’s data and insight to help you leverage the power of location-based services in your marketing mix. [Data and charts included!]