Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Contrary to popular belief, mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, are a shopper’s BFF. About four out five smartphone and tablet owners have used the device for shopping related activities according to Nielsen. Not surprisingly, consumers employ tablets more for pre-purchase research and reviews while smartphones are utilized on-the-go to locate stores and check prices. Six charts and research included. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog