Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
2014 is the year of content quality. Here’s the content quality definition as given by 25 content marketing experts.
Here are 63 Content Marketing Forecasts for 2014 made by 24 experts to help make your content shine.
The hands down best content marketing of 2013 selected & explained by 19 experts. Also, includes the 5 key elements that make the best content marketing.
2012 was an evolutionary year for marketing. Trends that had been growing outside of the main focus of social media, search and digital moved to the center of marketing driven by the expanded offering and ownership of smartphones, tablets and other content consuming devices. Here’s what stood out for eighteen marketing experts. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Regardless of your format of choice, hardcover, paperback or ebook, 2011 produced a bookshelf full of great marketing titles as well as more general business books. Here are the recommendations of twelve marketing experts on their marketing book choices for 2011.