Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Are you wondering why you should focus on blogging when there are so many social media options for today’s marketers? It’s because blogs should be at the heart of your social media marketing.Blogging yields 79% more Twitter followers and attracted 97% more links for businesses, according to Hubspot’s research. These elements in turn improved social media and search optimization results. Here are ten tips to make your blog a powerhouseand achieve your objectives in a measurable way.
The digital media landscape is in flux despite the fact that Americans spend over ten hours a day consuming content. A year after Apple introduced the iPad, Americans consume content on four major categories of devices: televisions, computers (including desktops, laptops and netbooks), tablets and smartphones. At the same time, content consumption continues to change and adapt with the evolution of devices and user functionality. Here are 4 different content consumption habits and a chart to show how to use them on 4 different devices.