Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Have you steered clear of Pinterest because it’s a female dominated, crafting ghetto? If so, you’re missing an important social media marketing opportunity regardless of whether your business is B2C, B2B, not-for-profit or solopreneur oriented.
As social media’s answer to scrapbooking, Pinterest started as one of the few social media networks where early adopters were women. With its meteoric growth this year, Pinterest’s audience has shifted. As with newer social media platforms, it’s critical as a marketer to stake your turf and build your base before you discover you’re significantly behind your competitors.
Here are seven useful data insights and the marketing implications to persuade you to hop onto Pinterest.