Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
If you’re like a lot of bloggers, you’ve spent hours worrying about every aspect of your blog. To improve your blog, pay attention to what works and what doesn’t. Start by looking at the macro-trends and applying them to your blog and what your potential audience is seeking. Here are seven blogging insights inspired by research done by social media scientist Dan Zarrella of Hubspot. He presented this information at The Science of Inbound Marketing webinar on July 12, 2012. Source Heidi Cohen’s Action Marketing Blog