Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Posted by Heidi Cohen on January 4, 2011 in Branding, Competitive Strategy, Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media |
January a great time for you to jumpstart your year. Here’s a checklist of 111 questions to help you assess where your business is now and how to position for 2011. While this list may require more than one sitting to digest, it’s well worth the investment in terms of getting your business on track for 2011.
Posted by Heidi Cohen on August 12, 2010 in Market Research Insights, Marketing Metrics, Social Media |
Social media networks account for slightly more than one out of every five minutes spent online. As a result, social media support a wider array of corporate functions. Here are 7 ways to use social media in your company and how to measure them. Please read on …
Social media gives consumers a wide variety of websites and formats to talk to companies and other customers. When companies don’t meet consumers’ expectations, they use social media to communicate with other customers. Here are 8 ways that social media has changed customer service. Please read on …